Terms & Conditions
This agreement is between the Client (purchaser) and Service Provider (Job-Lander/InternLander Coach).
The work to be performed is limited to the description of work on the fee quote/invoice. This “Work for Hire Agreement” is made effective as soon as the credit/debit card payment is initiated or Client Agreement is signed whichever is first. In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as “Client,” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as “COACH.”
SERVICES: All virtual coaching in the four phases of the InternLander Solution.
- Identification of Clients core interests and mapping to internship opportunities (Student Identification of their “Core 4”)
- Customized resume development, cover letters and follow up communications (“Door opening and Engagement Acceleration”)
- Professional network mobilization
- Interview preparation and execution
- Our Certified Coaches will offer the experience and ability to perform the services customized to Client’s needs
- Coach will collaborate with the students to create content based on our existing form IP tools and templates (supplied by InternLander LLC), for Client’s specific internship path.
- Client understands Service Coach’s operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM (Coaches local time) excluding holidays.
COMPENSATION AND EXPENSES:
- Fees will be required at the time of Client registration for any of our services. Payment options include credit/debit card.
- Client acknowledges and understands that Job-Lander provides a 60 or 30 minute drop in Job-Lander coaching sessions. One 30 minute 1-on-1 initial complementary consultation is available to any new client.
LIABILITY: Job-Lander and our Coaches cannot be liable if a student fails to attain their objective of school selection, internships or full time job attainment. We will use our best reasonable efforts to position clients to succeed in the process. Job-Lander cannot guarantee job/internship placement or employment success.
- Client gives permission for the content of career documents to be published in articles, columns, books and industry-related publications, at the discretion of InternLander, and with the understanding that all identifying information (name, address, names of employers) will be fictionalized to protect Client confidentiality. Client’s information will never be shared without prior written consent or ordered by local, state, or federal officials regarding investigation.
- Customer testimonials provided are from real clients and are provided to illustrate the results former clients have achieved but do not promise that any Client will achieve the same results.
Client authorizes Job-Lander/InternLander to charge my credit card/debit card for the services indicated. I agree to allow the transaction to be fully binding and equal to an original signature on all matters related to the agreement with my card issuer.
I understand that fees are payable in full at the time of registration. I understand this is a work for hire agreement and this agreement shall terminate automatically on completion of contracted services.
Meeting cancellation policy: More than 24 hours notice by email of cancellation for webinar or coaching session will receive 100% credit. Less than 24 hours cancellation notice will receive a 50% refund. There will be no refunds for no-shows who fail to contact InternLander via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a cancellation of service.
I further affirm that the name and personal information provided on my order are true and correct. I further declare that I have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions contained herein.